PDA

View Full Version : Boarding Passes ?

wilcat
04-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Do the guest relations centers within the parks print out boarding passes? I will be in the MK during the time I want to get my boarding pass with SW, or do I need to go back to the resort for that?

Thanks!

BMan62
04-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Guest Relations will print out your boarding passes for you. Just make sure you have your flight reservation information with you.

Love of Disney
04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Last year when I went to get our SW passes printed, there was a line up at Guest Services, so I called home and got someone else to do it online for me. They then faxed the stuff to the hotel and I just picked it up at the front desk.

Just an alternative....:cool:

wilcat
04-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm glad I don't have to go back to my resort or wait unitl I get to the airport. The fax option is a great idea.

wildernesslady
04-15-2009, 04:18 PM
You can have someone at home do it and just print them at the airport. You do not have to worry about faxing then.

wdwfan
04-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Also if you will be checking any bags call 407-284-1231 to prepay. When doing online checkin your asked about bags and you can put in the confirmation # showing you paid. Once you get to the airport you can either leave bags w/skycap or just go to kiosk for passengers checking bags. Won't need to wait in line to pay baggage fees.

ThanxForNoticin
04-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Also if you will be checking any bags call 407-284-1231 to prepay. When doing online checkin your asked about bags and you can put in the confirmation # showing you paid. Once you get to the airport you can either leave bags w/skycap or just go to kiosk for passengers checking bags. Won't need to wait in line to pay baggage fees.

Your point is a good one for non-Southwest fliers. But as of now, Southwest still includes 2 checked bags per person at no charge on their flights - a big plus to most of us.