PDA

View Full Version : Another "waterparks in the fall" question...

Dsnygirl
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
It seems by the scheduling of the past few years that each water park goes down during the winter, but that they vary when they go -- one goes early winter, one goes later, and then they switch the following year. Don't know if this is actually the truth -- just what it seems to have been.

So, TL went down late October for a lengthy rehab... does anyone know if BB is then scheduled to be the one to go down in late October, and if so, do they always go down around the 26th?

We'll be there the Oct 22 - Nov 1, and are hoping to hit one, if not both, of the water parks, depending on the weather. And of course, we can't decide which one we prefer, so I s'pose that if one is out of the equation, it'll just make it easier...

So, anyway -- anyone "in the know" on this??

:thanks:

dancin Disney style
04-19-2009, 09:23 AM
That does seem to be the pattern. However, I think they did a bigger than normal rehab at TL this time. They generally close for rehab at the slowest time of the year which is more January. A lot of things are different right now so it's hard to say what the plan is.

There is always one of the two open and they do heat the water so it should be nice when you are there.

scootch713
04-19-2009, 10:39 AM
We were trying to plan for this last year, but couldnt' really go by a schedule as if you look back, I can't remember which park, but one was open for November/Dec/Jan for two years in a row. There was no real rotation. When I got my actual reservation for this November though, there was an ad on the side of the page for Typhoon Lagoon. BB was the one open last November, so maybe this was a "clue" that TL would be open this November???? not sure but that is my uneducated guess. :D