PDA

View Full Version : Possible ADR's...Comments

Going2HeavenRU
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
We need help deciding the correct ADR's to make for our upcoming trip. My sister in law is traveling to WDW for the very first time ever and I want to make sure each dining experience is fun for her. We have decided to do mainly lunches to leave our evenings free.

Are these good choices? If not, any one have any suggestions?

Cinderella's Castle - dinner
Garden Grill - dinner
Sci-Fi - lunch
Yak & Yeti - lunch
Teppan Edo - lunch
Hoop Dee Do - dinner
Coral Reef - lunch

Thanks!

Insanity Clause
04-14-2009, 09:51 PM
I think those are great choices. I think your sil will be very happy with those options.

Friend of Figment
04-15-2009, 12:22 PM
I think they are good choices. Each one has some kind of "Disney Experience" aspect to it.

The only one I might have some reservations about is Coral Reef. We had lunch there on our last trip. It was fine, but not the most outstanding meal of the trip. I might prefer the counter service in the land to the Coral Reef. It was fun to watch the fish.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-15-2009, 12:51 PM
They look good to me

DANAM
04-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Those look good to me!!! Teppan Edo is one of our fav's

We also love 'Ohana's for breakfast or dinner very entertaining and the food is excellent

poeticeclipse
04-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Cinderella's Castle - Never been but heard its memorable. At least the experience should be if not the food.
Garden Grill - Again, never been but heard its great.
Sci-Fi - Ehh, the theme is cool but the food isn't all that great. Not worth the $$ in my opinion. My husband loves it though.
Yak & Yeti - This is on my list of things to try for sure!
Teppan Edo - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Hoop Dee Do - Best show!
Coral Reef - I love it! Nothing like it.

Going2HeavenRU
04-15-2009, 06:10 PM
We thought about what Friend of Figment said and have decided to lunch at the 50's Prime Time Diner instead of the Coral Reef.

Thank you all for your replies. I really appreciate it. I love coming to Intercot to help set up our WDW trips!

BluewaterBrad
04-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Looks real good to me. Have fun!:mickey:

Friend of Figment
04-15-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm glad I could help. I think the Prime TIme is a great choice. It's definitely an experience and the food is good.

dancin Disney style
04-16-2009, 11:03 AM
We thought about what Friend of Figment said and have decided to lunch at the 50's Prime Time Diner instead of the Coral Reef.

Thank you all for your replies. I really appreciate it. I love coming to Intercot to help set up our WDW trips!

Glad to hear this....Coral Reef does not get good reviews at all. Do you want to have two meals at DHS??? I agree with another poster that mentioned O`hana...we LOVE LOVE LOVE O`hana for both breakfast or dinner.

Going2HeavenRU
04-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I checked out the menu of O'hana's but, unfortunately, the menu is not really to our liking. Thanks for the suggestion.