PDA

View Full Version : How much impact will the free dining have in September

jakeofwildwood
04-14-2009, 03:56 PM
We are going for our first September trip :mickey:. I am a little worried though about how the free dining plan may impact crowd levels. Has anyone had any experience with traveling the last week of September AND free dining? How much will this increase park attendance? Worried I made a mistake moving it from Halloween to earlier.:confused:

Mousemates
04-14-2009, 04:08 PM
You will likely find the restaurants to be exceedingly busy...but the parks not so much. however, if they do some heavy room discounts or something similar to the 4/7 deal all bets are off and you will likely find crowds outside of the restaurants too.

Strmchsr
04-14-2009, 04:32 PM
It's almost impossible to say. With the "free" dining promotion running so many consecutive years more and more people are planning their vacations around it. It has become a highly anticipated deal so crowds have been going up every year. It's still not horrible, but growing. The question is how much the recession will impact the crowds. Who knows? So far crowds have been up quite a bit this year, but it's hard to say if that will continue. If you're used to going around Halloween then the last week of September shouldn't be bad.

vicster
04-14-2009, 04:37 PM
I thought last September was busier than the year before - the free dining has caught on. I didn't think is would be so busy last September because of the economy. However, I don't think you'll find much difference going in October.

MidnTPK
04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
See this recent thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=152738)