PDA

View Full Version : San Angel Referb "Cancelled"?

Stu29573
04-14-2009, 02:12 PM
I just called WDW Dining to check and see is the Cantina San Angel would still be open during the scheduled referb of the San Angel Inn and was told that the referb had been cancelled. Not postponed, but cancelled. I guess the Tequila bar is on hold?

SBETigg
04-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Possible. Or the CM didn't know what they were talking about, equally possible. But with the current economic concerns, I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled refurb plans.

LarryBoy
04-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Do we know if San Angel Inn is going to be open this summer? We are planning our ADRs for our July trip. Has anybody made a July ADR?

TXTigger
04-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Do we know if San Angel Inn is going to be open this summer? We are planning our ADRs for our July trip. Has anybody made a July ADR?

We have been able to make ADRs at San Angel Inn for mid-June, so unless the refurb was postponed, you should have no trouble.

ChewyStriker
04-21-2009, 09:17 AM
After hearing this, I called to check as we were previously unable to make ADRs for our upcoming trip in late May. The woman I spoke with said there was no refurb currently scheduled and we were able to book it without a problem.

Hope that helps!