PDA

View Full Version : buses to downtown disney

motherof4
04-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I was wondering if there are buses from all the theme parks to downtown disney or would we have to go back to our hotel to get a bus there.?

Strmchsr
04-13-2009, 08:37 PM
There is no transportation from any theme park to DTD. You have to go to a resort and transfer.

Speedy1998
04-13-2009, 09:30 PM
No buses from the parks to DTD anymore.

People were parking at DTD and taking the buses to the parks, so Disney discontiuned the routes.

Pirate Granny
04-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Two ways...depending on which park you are at ...at the MK...just go to one of the monorail resorts and take the bus to DTD from there. Same with EPCOT or even HS...take either the boat or walk to one of the resorts and take the bus from there. AK is hard...just take the first bus that shows up to any resort and go from there. NOW...my favorite is taking a bus to FQ (if you're not already staying there...smile...) and take the boat to DTD...what a great and relaxing trip...then catch a bus back to your resort for the return trip. Have a wonderful time.
:pirate:

DANAM
04-14-2009, 11:58 AM
I suggest going to the closest resort to DTD then bus to DTD from there.

#1donaldfan
04-14-2009, 12:15 PM
...yep, it's transfer mania with that request.....

...I do like the reply, if you've got time, to take a bus to FQ and catch the boat the DtD.....we normally stay at Riverside and it's a great ride / float to DtD.....:thumbsup: