PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break Trip 4/6-4/11

dumbo ears
04-13-2009, 04:57 PM
4/6- We arrived at the buena vista pallace around 8:00 that night. We had to book 2 nights here because the dophin wasn't available for these nights. We ate at The Outback restaurant that night and it was amazing. I had the ribs and they were very tender and full of taste. Our room was very nice and the beds were very comfortable. room wise I liked it more than the dolphin.

4/7- My friend and I go to DHS in the morning and immedietly get FP for toy story mania. We then went and watched the indiana stunt show. I never saw this before and i liked it but it was just kinda lame to me. We walked around a little more but it was just too crowded so we decided to eat but everywhere was just crazy crowded so we decided to go ti AK. We got there around 2:00 and went to everest to see the wait and it was 2 hours and there were no more FP so we headed over to the KS and it was the same thing. We decided to see its tough to be a bug 3-d show. Then we went to eat at flame tree bbq and this was my first time. We found a place to sit near the lake in front of everest and it was quiet. I had the chicken and it was very good. We got a hidden mickey book and decided to look for some in AK. While looking a CM came up to us and asked what we were doing and he helped us find one. Then talked with him for a while and he asked if we rode everest yet and we said no and he surprised us with 2 FP for everest. We were just exstatic and we thanked him so much. Cms like him make disney what it is. the place where dreams come true. Then we rode it and looked around for more mickeys then went back to DHS. We rode Toy story mania and then watched fantasmic and called it a night.

4/8- Today we went to MK in the morning and rode a couple rides but it was just another very crowded day. We were walking past peter pan when a man called to us and gave us a single FP for it. We thanked him and went and talked to the CM workin the FP line and convinced her we lost one so she let us ride. We rode a few more rides and ate at columbia harbor house and I got the clam chowder and it was very good. we ate upstairs and we really liked it. Then we went to the dolphin because we were staying here the rest of the week. We went to Epcot at the end of the day and decided just to see the American Adventure show and walk around a bit. We decided to skip illuminations and eat the ESPN club. We had nachos that were good and i had a dinger sandwhich which was not very good. then we went and got ice cream and went home.

4/9-Today we went DHS in the mornin and got FP for aerosmith then decided to go eat at Trails end at FW and it was excellent. Then we looked around MK and the resorts for a while and then went and rode aerosmith. Then that night me, my mom, and my friends went to DTD and walked and shopped for a bit but we decided to eat at the Turf club at SS and it was very good. Then went on home.

4-10- we ate at fresh in the morning for breakfast then headed off for Epcot. We rode many rides there and had a great time. We were getting FP for Mission space when a couple came to us and gave us a 2 FP for the ride. We couldn't believe it. We ate at sunshine seasons for lunch and it was pretty good. We went to MK that night for EMh and rode many rides and twice that night got FP from people for Space mountain. We ate at Pinnochios village house and I got the cheese pizza and figaro fries. The pizza was decend but the fries were just a waste of 2 extra dollars. They weren't that good. We rode HM about 8 times and went home around 2:30.

4/11- Today we left around 11:00 and drove on home.

The trip was a great trip and i did many new things and found many new places to eat. I would have to say it was a success and I know i can't wait till my next wdw trip. We were thinking about maybe going to disneyland for spring break next year so who knows that might be my next trip. Ive never been and I would love to go for a few days. Well this is my trip and it might seem kinda boring but it was a great trip.

BluewaterBrad
04-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Sounded like a good time! Isnt it killer when You get free FPs??!! Thats why I always surprise people with some on our Vacs!~! I always get 2 before we leave for our afternoon breaks, then give them to people...or kids...they always love it!!:mickey:

the other micki
04-13-2009, 07:19 PM
Sounds like you had a great time despite the crowds! It's like y'all were fastpass magnets! Glad you had a nice trip!

vizsla
04-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
04-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Sounds like you had a good trip! Thanks for sharing!

princessgirls
04-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks for sharing!

Glad you had a great time!

Julie:mickey:

pdrlkr
04-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: