PDA

View Full Version : Donald Duck hat

jimsgal05
04-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Okay my mother in law was just down there at AK an bought a Donald Duck hat at one of those carts. The cast member forgot to take off the security lock/tag off so when she got it out of the bag somewhere in GA or SC as they drove down on rt 95 she could not where it... SO how can she get this off her hat? call Disney? or call a Disney store?

and who at Disney whould she call???

Lori

vicster
04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
That happened to us with a jacket. We called Disney and we had to send the jacket back with our receipt. They removed the tag and sent it back to us.

jimsgal05
04-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the info I will tell my mother in law to call WDW and she can deal with it...was there a special number you call ? or just the reg 1-800?

:mickey:

Lori

vicster
04-14-2009, 09:08 AM
I don't remember what number I called. Just call the regular # and they should be able to direct you. When that happened to us my daughter asked how we got it out of the store with the theft tag. We had the jacket delivered to our resort and that's how it got by without the tag being removed.

dancin Disney style
04-14-2009, 01:54 PM
I would try some local stores to see if they can remove the tag.

FriendsofMickey
04-14-2009, 01:56 PM
I would try some local stores to see if they can remove the tag.

I agree, I would take my reciept and my hat and ask them if they can help you out.

vicster
04-14-2009, 01:58 PM
I agree, I would take my reciept and my hat and ask them if they can help you out.

I tried that and no one would do it.