PDA

View Full Version : Online Reservation Retrieve and Check In

Ksmith75
04-13-2009, 01:00 PM
We were not ableto access our reservation online. Our travel tried to call on our behalf with no luck. I just got off the phone with Disney and they told me since a travel agent/agency booked it - we are unable to retrieve our res online or pre-checkin. Doesnt that seem odd.....

Bri
04-13-2009, 02:52 PM
this happened to us. disney told me it's because the travel agency owns the reservation. i wanted access because it shows you a countdown clock but then i found the one on intercot. maybe you can pre check in over the phone? it is a little inconvenient but no worries, your vacation will be here in no time!

CleveRocks
04-13-2009, 10:45 PM
We were not ableto access our reservation online. Our travel tried to call on our behalf with no luck. I just got off the phone with Disney and they told me since a travel agent/agency booked it - we are unable to retrieve our res online or pre-checkin. Doesnt that seem odd.....Not odd at all. It's not your reservation until the moment you check-in at the resort front desk. Before that time, your travel agent owns that reservation, and as a result you have no legal right to change it or even access it. Legally, I have as much right to access it as you do right now. Right now, Disney's customer is the travel agency, not you. Strange but true. Works this way EVERYWHERE, not just Disney.

coloradowendyl
04-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Guests booked with Travel agents may do online check in. Online check in may be done 10 days prior to travel. I would suggest contacting your TA for the Online Check In link.

Wendy