PDA

View Full Version : Sea World

Physcayt
04-13-2009, 11:34 AM
So I haven't been in 20 years. :blush: We will be spending one day at Sea World. I would love to hear some suggestions of things not to miss, and things that I can skip. Any advice would be helpful. :D

GoofyforFun
04-13-2009, 02:04 PM
I believe you can do all the shows and even some rides in a good day. We seemed to do what we wanted in one day. We got there at opening.
Shows To do : Shamu Believe. Sea Lions, Pirate Island. ???
Look at the schedule and take it from there.

forever a child
04-26-2009, 03:49 PM
We went with some friends and had a 2 day pass. We did everything we wanted on day 1 and just repeated things we really enjoyed on day 2. It was our first time ever going to SW and it was easier to see what we were interested in w/o feeling like we had missed something. Hope that helps.:thumbsup:

sassy2000
04-26-2009, 05:54 PM
The sea lion show is fun. Of course the shamu show is great. If you like thrill rides then ride Kraken and Journey to Atlantis. They have a new coaster opening Memorial Day weekend (I think) Also, we always feed the dolphins and the stingrays. That is my favorite thing to do.

Mulan
04-29-2009, 09:54 AM
It had been 20+ years since the last time I went too. ALOT has changed! We didn't get to see everything we wanted in one day. I do believe it depends (like WDW) what time of year you go. It was Christmas for us. It took us over an hour to get off the interstate and park. Then if you wanted to see any shows, you had to show up and sit in your seat a good 45-50 minutes early. After a few shows, that adds up.

My not to miss things are the Believe show. We saw it during the day and I wish we could have seem it at night. The sea lion/bird show was fun, but if you sit in the higher up seats you can not see the birds or the divers.

LVT
06-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Just Back. 19yr and parents. Great day. We
enjoyed Manta, Kraken and Shamu the most. 1 day was enough for us. We did all exhibits and
shows on a Sunday.

jsw123
06-14-2009, 10:24 PM
I've never understood how people can see Sea World in just a day. Of course, I have a child and must do Shamu's Happy Harbor and we all love animals and enjoy all exhibits.

The one thing (other than Believe) I would DEFINITELY recommend is the Whale and Dolphin show called Blue Horizons. We LOVED it!! Brought tears to my eyes, how pretty it was!

It's a great park! Have fun!