PDA

View Full Version : Vacationing in May?

Bri
04-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi all. One of my friends and I are thinking about going to Disney next May. The first time I was ever at Disney was in May in the 90's. I remember it wasn't that crowded. What is it like now? I know Memorial Day weekend must be nuts but what about the rest of the month? Also, does Coronado Springs have a spa? Where can I find a listing of the services? Thanks!

faline
04-13-2009, 10:59 AM
May is a great time to travel to Disney World - particularly in the early part of the month! It's one of favorite times to be there!

Here's information on Coronado Springs (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/coronadosprings/default.asp) which is my favorite moderate resort!

wire0monkey
04-13-2009, 11:01 AM
This is a topic of hot debate right now.

Usually, early to mid-May isn't very crowded at all.

This year, Disney ran a big special, and most crowd prediction sites are predicting that the parks will be relatively crowded -- more like early summer with big crowds on the weekends and slightly lighter crowds during the week. It won't be Christmas/New Year's/4th of July level crowded, but it will be more crowded than normal.

Disney is aware of the predicted crowds, though, and seems to be staffing accordingly.