PDA

View Full Version : Bwi Anybody Just Back????

moe513
04-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Can you tell me what room number you had and what type of room. Also, please tell me the location and if you liked it.

Thanks a Million:mickey:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
We've only ever stayed on the 4th floor, in the Inn Keepers Club. We have stayed on the water side before and the side that faces the Tower of Terror. Being able to hear and see the friendship boats is the most fun for us. The other was much quieter, but we love the horn from the boats. We love the ease to all the parks and the atmosphere at the BWI. We also love the huge couch as you come in the front doors to get an awesome pic!:thumbsup: We are sure someone else will come along who may be able to help you out! Intercot is the best!
Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

moe513
04-14-2009, 10:03 AM
thanks dawndeniseanddiane :mickey:

Septbride2002
04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
We stay on the Villa side - but we love everything about the Boardwalk Resort. There really isn't a bad spot in the resort to be in - although if I was on the Inn side I think I would want to look over the water. Also you cannot beat the Boardwalk view - I love it when we have one. I like to crack the door to the balcony open and listen to the music they play on the Boardwalk - which is big band stuff from the 20's and 30's.

~Amanda

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-15-2009, 10:47 AM
You are welcome Moe513!:girl: Our last room was above the bakery.... yummy smells all day long. We had no problems with noise from down on the Boardwalk. Oh... We are longing to be there right now!!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave: