PDA

View Full Version : Behind The Seeds Tour

Luv4WDW
04-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Can anybody give me the pricing info on the Behind The Seeds tour in Epcot? I really want to take the tour in June. Is there a certain time that is best?

RockinRobin
04-11-2009, 02:07 PM
I think it was around $12.00 for the 1 hour tour. i believe you can also get a AAA discount but i don't remember how much.

You can check out the tours and prices at info central just scroll down the page. I think it is under park hours and events.

betteratmk
04-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I think it's 16.00 for adults now, not sure about children.

drhama
04-11-2009, 10:26 PM
I think the price was $14 or so. You can also get a discount with your Disney Visa.
Any time is fine. If the tour is kind of big when you go to sign up, just ask for the next tour. It can get warm in the greenhouse, early might be more comfortable. I love the tour. Learn something new every time.

dmosher
04-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Last year Behind the seeds was $14 with a discount (if you use your Disney Visa), making the price $11.90 per person. If your into this sort of thing, it was totally worth it. Usually the groups are small and you get to see some amazing things. Touch-sensitive plants, giant vegetables, ways Disney deals with pest issues, etc. Some very cool ( and no I am not a science nerd) stuff!
I got really lucky and was the only one on the tour. My own personal tour of the Disney Greenhouse for only $11.90! You can't beat that! The guide was fun, very informative and one of the actual workers in the lab, not just a tour guide. You get up close and persona feeding fish and checking out the animals on the ride as well as ending up part of the show when the ride comes by. be sure to wave!
:pipes:
D

comicguy
04-12-2009, 07:14 PM
It is a great tour. I really liked the Crocs and Talapia(sp) those were awesome:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
04-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Having booked this a couple of weeks ago I can confirm that the price is still $14/adults and $10 for kids (ages 3-9) with the AAA and Disney Visa Discounts available.

dmosher
04-14-2009, 05:10 AM
Having booked this a couple of weeks ago I can confirm that the price is still $14/adults and $10 for kids (ages 3-9) with the AAA and Disney Visa Discounts available.

Sweet, thanks. I will be doing this one again and hopefully taking Dw with me this time!
:pipes:
D