PDA

View Full Version : CSI Las Vegas without Grissom

Zawadi
04-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Here in the UK were now in our second week without Gil Grissom.

Do you feel that Dr. Raymon Langston, played by Laurence Fishburne, adequately fills the void left by Grissom?

After only two episodes of seeing Ray out of his depth and proving himself to the rest of the team I think that he might. It's a nice twist that the main character has changed from being the leader to the probie.

RedSoxFan
04-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I like Dr. Langston and I've enjoyed CSI just as much as did since Grissom left.

DisneyLandMomma
04-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I agree I like Dr. Langston and still enjoy watching.

We still miss Grissom but can catch him at anytime in one of the million reruns they show on other channels. LOL :blush:

TennesseeTink
04-11-2009, 05:15 PM
I've enjoyed the new character and still love the show. But I have noticed that the tone of the show is a little different, like not as serious. It's almost as if there are new writers or something. William Peterson is still listed as a producer but maybe the lack of his everyday presence has been the difference. It's not better or worse, just a little different.

brewcrew26
04-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Love it (and bringing on Fishburne)! They've really had some great episodes the last few weeks especially the one with Taylor Swift.