PDA

View Full Version : May pre-trip report

barbiegirl314
04-10-2009, 03:36 PM
I can't believe that after a year of planning and waiting our trip is 3 weeks away! It's DH, myself,DS 3, DS 12 and my mom.

We leave Logan at 7:00 am on 5/1. We're staying off site at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive (right next to the outlets :cool:). Our plan for arrival day is just to take it easy: Have a nice lunch, enjoy the pool, maybe a little outlet shopping.

On Saturday we have 8:30 ressies for breakfast w/Cinerella. We'll probably hang at the park until after lunch, then take a break back at the resort for the afternoon. Back to MK for a CS supper and the fireworks.

Sunday is Epcot and a 6:30 Dinner at the Land.

Monday is DHS.

Tuesday is going to be a day for taking advantage of the resort activities and shopping at DTD. We have dinner reservations at T-Rex. I can hardly wait to check it out.

Wednesday we need to drop my mom off back at the airport (she couldn't stay the whole week :() then it's back to MK and a 1:00 lunch with Pooh at the Crystal Palace.

Thursday we're planning on hitting Blizzard beach and Disney Quest.

Friday and Saturday are up in the air. One day will be spent back at MK and the other at Epcot.

We head home on Sunday 5/10 (Happy Mothers day to me)

I can hardly wait, but I'm a little nervous hearing about the crowds. Well, at least I'll still be at WDW :mickey:

RedSoxFan
04-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Have a great trip.:mickey:

vizsla
04-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

TheVBs
04-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Sounds like you're going to have a great time! :mickey:

yjgirl32
04-13-2009, 08:54 AM
We went in may- but at the end and it wasn't bad at all and your right your in Disney how bad could it be. Have a great time!

faline
04-13-2009, 07:47 PM
May is generally a great time to visit! Have a wonderful time!

DizNee143
04-14-2009, 10:36 AM
sounds like its going to be a nice vacation! :mickey: hope you have a blast!

Hull-onian
04-14-2009, 05:52 PM
We will be there too. I love to read from other people "We will be leaving from Logan." I just booked our limo driver, who happens to live in our town. It's great. Your trip sounds wonderful. There will only be weather for us, right? Have fun!!!