PDA

View Full Version : Online Check-in Issues

Insanity Clause
04-10-2009, 08:48 AM
I am trying to do the online checkin today, this is the 10 mark for us and it is not letting me do it. I am entering the reservation number that I have through Magical Journey's but it is not bringing anything up. Could I be having an issue because of going through Magical Journey's and not directly through Disney themself?

I really wanted to try this new service out too.

Strmchsr
04-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Not sure about the issue, but I know it should have nothing to do with MJ. You can still use online check-in regardless of who you use. You don't have to go through WDW directly.

NotaGeek
04-10-2009, 10:30 AM
I am trying to do the online checkin today, this is the 10 mark for us and it is not letting me do it. I am entering the reservation number that I have through Magical Journey's but it is not bringing anything up. Could I be having an issue because of going through Magical Journey's and not directly through Disney themself?

I really wanted to try this new service out too.
I suggest trying again, or contacting MJ, odds are since they booked it, they will be able to help or give you advice! :thumbsup:

coloradowendyl
04-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Are you using the link supplied by your YMJ agent for online check in or going directly through the WDW site? If you are using the link given to you by your agent, you should have no problem. If you continue to have a problem, I would contact your TA

Wendy

Insanity Clause
04-10-2009, 01:11 PM
I never received any kind of link from Magical Jouney's for that but I did figure out what could be the issue. We leave on the 20th and I was not counting today as one of the days so technically we are 11 days out. Tomorrow I will try again and all should be good.

Thank You

coloradowendyl
04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
I pm'ed you a link to use.

Check your private messages.

Wendy

homeschool mom
04-10-2009, 05:07 PM
I reserved through MJ as well and had the same issue the other day. HOWEVER, when I went back in later and tried again, I didn't have any trouble at all. You may just need to try again. :mickey:

One week from today I'll be strolling in Epcot with DH! :cloud9: