PDA

View Full Version : off-site spa retreat?

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
My question is this. My family and I will going to the world in May and my parents are going with us. I would like to get my mother and wife a spa package? We are booked up with ADR's and family stuff all the days we are staying on property but it is possible to visit Saratoga for a spa treatment only. My general guess is yes, but does anyone have any feedbak on this or can suggest a good off-property spa? We are staying off Palm parkway so only a few miles from DTD that is why I thought of SSR while the kiddos, papa, and myself swim!!!

Beast_fanatic
04-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Yes, you can visit a resort for just a spa treatment or a meal, or just to take a look around.

And, just to be clear, the swimmers would be at the resort you are staying at, and not SSR, right? As, you would not be permitted to swim there.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-09-2009, 03:10 PM
That is correct, me and the kids are planning on sleeping in and swimming while the women go and relax! I assume I just call and get ressie for them and they can park as a visitor?

Beast_fanatic
04-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Yes, when they get to the guard gate, they just tell them they are there for a spa treatment and the guard should give them a parking pass that gives them a certain amount of time to park there (usually 3 hours for a meal, not sure about how long they would give for a spa treatment).