PDA

View Full Version : When does the 4/3 promo end?

barbiegirl314
04-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm really getting freaked out reading about the record breaking crowds at the parks right now. :unsure:

I don't know if it's because of the 4/3 promo or because of spring breaks. If it is because of the promo when does that end?

My family and I will be there 5/1 - 5/10 and I'm wondering if it'll still be this crazy. I'll have a 3 yo in a stroller and my mom will be in a wheel chair due to foot surgery so I'm just worried about getting around the parks.

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
04-09-2009, 11:27 AM
I believe that this promo could be booked up till 8/15. So, if it's crowded because of that it won't end till august!!:eek2:. We booked because of the promo!

Gregandmel
04-09-2009, 11:30 AM
The touringplans website shows crowd levels from May-1 to May 8th at generally an 8 (out of 10). So - I think it would be wise to expect crowds, but be happy if they aren't as bad as everyone thinks. Right now - it's definitely a combo of not only the 4+3, BUT - you have the Spring Breakers AND Easter week before and after that's always crowded. It's not just the 4+3 - there are 2 other huge factors in there. Hopefully the crowds will thin out considerably after April 26th, when the Easter crowds & Spring Breaks are through - then you just have the promo deal crowds going on. Good luck!!!!

MMFreak
04-09-2009, 12:54 PM
My family and I will be there 5/1 - 5/10 and I'm wondering if it'll still be this crazy. I'll have a 3 yo in a stroller and my mom will be in a wheel chair due to foot surgery so I'm just worried about getting around the parks.

SEE Y OU THERE! LOL
I will be going this week as well. It is my first time at this time usually we go the week after Easter and it is GREAT! I think the crowds will be fine. Spring break and Easter are always busier times and the crowds def thin by the end of April so I think we should be OK.