PDA

View Full Version : Added Events

i'm grumpy
04-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Are they added often? There's only one Spectromagic and one Fantasmic during our stay. On the same night of course. Also no extra magic hours at MK and DS except one hour. :(

Beast_fanatic
04-09-2009, 08:46 AM
They do add things sometimes if it appears crowds are going to be larger than they originally anticipated.

Rosemickey68
04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
How soon do you know if they have added things like an additional Fantasmic show?
Just wondering because with the crowds they are posting that are at WDW for Easter this week,
I expect that the crowds will be just as crazy when we are there for July 4th.
Do they change the schedule daily depending on the crowd and post it?

Beast_fanatic
04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
They do sometimes change the schedule the day of, and I believe they may have even added some events on the day of (a second Fantasmic, for example). When I've seen this happen, I have not known about it until I've arrived at the park. Most of the time, the weekly times guide will be accurate, but that's released on a weekly basis (so it's hard to plan around in advance).

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
This has happened to us over spring break a few trips ago! I guess it was more crowded that disney exprcted and they added a spectro that afternoon while were at MK! It can happen but it is unpredictable so don't count on it.

i'm grumpy
04-12-2009, 05:05 PM
:( I just checked on the flight prices and they have gone up $600. :crying: