PDA

View Full Version : Villains float being cut out of CDCT?????

Villains0501
04-08-2009, 10:22 PM
I was recently on another WDW site, and the BIG headline of the day was the possible cutting of the Villains unit of the CDCT. It seems odd and sad that they would do this, for they just recorded new dialogue for the Evil Queen that relates to the new "theme". Any thoughts or confirmations on this hopefully untrue rumour?

JPL
04-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Well I'm guessing it's a cost cutting measure and they probably feel it just doesn't fit the theme even with the new dialogue.

Figment!
04-09-2009, 02:04 AM
From Tidbits March 2009 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=150917)

Spring into Changes

3/17/09 Entertainment Cast are reporting that the Celebrate A Dream Come True parade will debut some minor changes sometime in Spring 2009. Cast have been reportedly informed that the "Face The Darkest Fears" float and associated troupe will be removed from the parade and replaced by a new Character Troupe. Neither details on the replacement nor an exact date for the change have been reportedly announced.

cindchan
04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh man, that stinks! I like seeing that float! After all, if it wasn't for the villeins, our heroes wouldn't be heroes!

Villains0501
04-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Oh man, that stinks! I like seeing that float! After all, if it wasn't for the villeins, our heroes wouldn't be heroes!

I agree completely!