PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Segway Tour

Chernabog1326
04-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Has any one taken the Wilderness Segway tour? Did you enjoy it? I took the Segway tour at EPCOT a couple of years ago and loved it. We are thinking of taking the Wilderness one, but want to know if it is that different.

sydneymouse
04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
DH did the Wilderness Segway tour in December. We had done the Epcot tour a year ago. DH said it did not compare to the Epcot tour. Not to mention that it took him an hour to get from the GF to where the tour started at FW. He said he wished that he had just done the Epcot tour again. I did the Epcot tour twice and had just as much as fun the 2nd time around!

wendy*darling
04-09-2009, 09:43 AM
We have done the Epcot Segway Tour 3 times, and in Jan this year did the FW Tour.
We enjoyed it quite a bit! It does not have the same scenery- but that's why you would choose FW!
You start with a "lesson" just like in the Epcot Tour. In our class of about 10 people, every last one of us had done at least one Segway Tour before- so our lesson was shortened once the instructors could see we were all "OK."
Then we hit the trails. They take you through some camping loops, to see the horse barns and all over the property. Our guides were good, told great stories and jokes and we all had a relaxing and fun time.
I would repeat either tour again. :thumbsup:

mudpuppysmom
04-09-2009, 09:20 PM
DH and my cousin took the tour last year and both said "eyh" when I asked them excitedly how it was.....both much preferred the Epcot tour and will do that one again they both said.

If you like going thru the "woods" (it was a trail they said) and looking at trees then you would like it......this is second hand info though -- two men went and this was what I was told, so take that for what you will.