PDA

View Full Version : Campsite maps?

rubato
04-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I have lots of maps of the whole campground with all the loops and pool and everything. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get maps of the loops themselves? For instance, we're debating between 300 and 1300. I'd like to see how many campsites are in each one, and be able to put a request in for certain ones. Is this possible?
Thanks.:unsure:

medic9016
04-08-2009, 04:11 PM
You can request a loop not a specific site. I have only found a matrix for sites that some one did on there own and it is not complete. I will send you a PM with the website.

SFTrny
04-08-2009, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=medic9016;1864943]You can request a loop not a specific site.[QUOTE]

Really? We've stayed at FW and requested a specific cabin...and got it! I'm sure nothing is guaranteed, but you can probably ask for anything you want. Just don't be disappointed if they can't deliver it all the time. When we submit a requet, we usually phrase it like this...

"We'd like to get a cabin in the middle of one of the loops. Loops XXXX and XXXX would be really nice....and if we could get cabin #XXXX it would be fantastic!"

That helps the CM's understand a little more about your request and gives them several options to deliver.

medic9016
04-08-2009, 05:59 PM
When we made our reservations for May and June, I was told on the phone I could request a loop. I was told if I requested a specific site they would only be able to put the loop the site was in on the request. Yes, I know if you talk to a different CM you will get a different answer.

tjstrike
04-09-2009, 04:13 AM
I guess my understanding of the whole thing is, you can request whatever you want but they're not going to tell you if you got it because they don't want people bothering the cleaning crews or hovering over them to get it clean so you can get into your cabin/campsite ?