PDA

View Full Version : No cribs?

Imagineer1981
04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
I am sure this has been discussed before, so maybe someone can help me out or PM me...but how are the pack and plays at Disney? I know they used to have cribs but now use the play pens. All details would be great or better ideas i/o the pack and play. Thanks

javamama
04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
I see your staying at the Poly---right? You'll get a crib if that's what you want. It's an actual crib, white metal type they do still have them. We used one last year when we stayed at the Poly, make sure you tell them specifically you want a crib though. HTH

Mammabruski
04-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Can you get a full size crib at any resort if you request it? We'll be staying at POP in May and my DD would be more comfortable in a crib as opposed to a pack and play. :mickey:

Imagineer1981
04-08-2009, 05:39 PM
actually we will be at POP, time to update the signature..he he. Do they only have pack and plays?

javamama
04-08-2009, 10:02 PM
The cribs are smaller than a regular one(like furniture at home) the roll in and out. Call and ask, I only know about the Poly sorry.

wdwnutz
04-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Last year we stayed at POR and they had pack and plays. Just bring your own sheet, because they gave us a regular flat sheet to use which is not safe. Two years ago we stayed at the Poly and had a small crib (no fitted sheets again) which was really shaky and asked for it to be exchanged. They were kind enough to bring us a newer crib which was in much better shape. But during both trips our son ended up sleeping with us half way through the night because he just wasn't in his "own" bed at home. Good luck!