PDA

View Full Version : Should we use online check-in...

homeschool mom
04-08-2009, 12:56 PM
...since it is our first time staying at CBR? I was reading another post asking about online check-in and got to thinking, if they just hand us a packet, do we still get the info from the CM about the resort. If I were going back to Pop I wouldn't worry about this since we have been there several times, but I'm not sure it is a good idea if we are going to an unfamiliar resort. What are your thoughts?

Down to single digits now - 9 days and counting!

kakn7294
04-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm betting that it was my post that you read! All of the info is still in the packet, they just didn't go over anything in the packet except where our room was located and where to park. We've never really had any CM go into great detail about any resort - they mostly just pointed out what each paper in the folder was about. I liked the process because I don't need them pointing out what each and every paper in the folder says and I'm planning to do online check-in when we go to WL this July. If you are uncomfortable with it though, just go through the regular check-in line.

homeschool mom
04-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Yes, Kathy, it was your post I read. :mickey: Thanks for the additional info. I think I will try online check in this time. In fact, I think I can do it now! :party:

9 days and counting! :cloud9:

vicster
04-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Yes, Kathy, it was your post I read. :mickey: Thanks for the additional info. I think I will try online check in this time. In fact, I think I can do it now! :party:

I would definitely do online check-in with CBR as their checkin lines are terrible.

Leighler
04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
So how does online check-in work? Do you still go to some sort of desk when you arrive to get your keys/passes? If you do online check-in does it assign your room in advance? I know free upgrades are probably not done very often but would online check-in prevent any chance of this happening? Thanks!