PDA

View Full Version : Personal Resort Photo Session

twinboyz
04-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Has anyone heard of this? I'm wondering if there is such a thing. Can you take pics with someone from the resort in special places. I read somewhere that for a fee of around $75.00 & up, you can get a picture package. We are staying at POR and thought it would be a nice keepsake if we could have some photos of the two of us at different spots at our resort.

Thanks!

132 days to go but who's counting?:mickey:

kakn7294
04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
I've heard of it but don't have any details. I thought it was only at select resorts but again, I don't know any details. Hopefully someone with a bit more info will come along to help you out.

Disney Doll
04-08-2009, 02:30 PM
We did this in October, but POR is not a participating resort. There are 6 participating resorts- all deluxe. You don't have to be staying at the resort though you just have to go there for the photos. Here's what Disney has on their website:

Professional Portrait Service at Selected Resorts*: Sign up for a one-on-one photography
session with a Disney photographer. You’ll get beautiful photos with a personal touch.
Sitting fee is required. Reservations can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Call 407-
934-4004 to book.
*Sitting fee required.

KylesMom
04-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Here's a link to a previous discussion about the Resort Photo Sessions. It also contains another link within it for more information.

Resort Photo Sessions (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=144917&highlight=Resort+Photo+Session)

twinboyz
04-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks so much for the information and the link to an earlier post. I'm sorry I missed it!:blush: I think we may do this at Poly. We've been there for the Luau and are planning on going to Poly for Ohana.

Thanks again!