Cast of Characters:

Me: Julie
DH: Fred
DD #1: Morgan 8
DD#2: Madison 7

Resort:
POFQ
March 21-28

A bright and sunny day!! A welcome treat after yesterdays clouds and drizzle! We meet our friends at the bus and decide it's a Hollywood Studios kind of day!! Off to the studios we go, and run not walk to Toy Story Mania for our Fastpasses. Our fastpass time is 11:30-12:30 and it's only 9am. CRAZY!!! Then, we run over to RNC and Tower of Terror so we can get on before it gets busy over there. We had a few rounds of each, which was fun. A showing of Beauty and the Beast (MY Favorite!), then we move over to the other side of the park, and do Star Wars, Muppets, and the Great Movie Ride before our Fastpass time for Toy Story Mania. The ride is really cute, and so well themed. We only did this attraction once as the wait times were terrible. We did enjoy it!! A good addition to this park. We enjoyed lunch at the Toy Story pizza (can't remember the name). Hadn't had pizza at all this trip, so it was good. The girls enjoyed this meal and playing in the arcade. After lunch we met up with our friends for the Lights, Camera, Action stunt show. We also met up with another family from our school which was fun for the girls. The show was enjoyed by all. We didn't see it our last trip. Caught up with Ariel and the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Maddie's favorite gift shop is right out of the theater, and she enjoys looking at everything here. She decides on an Ariel baby doll, that has been her favorite since.
Just in time for the Parade... the new parade has a lot of energy. We all grab a snack and hang out under a shady tree. It is a beautiful day here in Florida today. After the parade it's back over to RNC and Tower of Terror. We have a fast pass for RNC, but I decide to sit this one out and enjoy my ice-lemonade on a lovely park bench. Fred wants to see Indiana Jones this trip. We haven't done that show in years, and we made the late afternoon showing. The girls enjoyed it! They thought it was awesome!
Our day at HS was a good one. We have an ADR over at the Coral Reef, so we start walking on over there. We got to the boardwalk and decided to take the quick boat ride to Epcot. It's about a half a mile from HS to the boardwalk, so it was a good walk.
Made it over to the Coral Reef in time for our ADR. We all enjoyed our meal here. It was delicious and our server was great. There were divers in the tank and we all enjoy watching the fish and sea creatures... the girls love the sea creatures!! It is just a lovely evening in EPCOT. The girls want to go on a round of test track, after that I want to go into Mousegears and do some serious shopping!! I got a cute pink sweatshirt for me, picture frame, Mickey hands for Maddie, Minnie shirt for Morgan, a cute bracelet and necklace set for my niece and I bought the travel bag for $20 with my purchase. I LOVE the shopping in Disney!!
I head over to the World Showcase for a spot for illuminations. Fred and the girls are on Mission Space... too much! We met up for Illuminations which was incredible. Maddie now decides that she needs to go in the pool, so does Morgan for that matter. Fred thinks that a cab is the way out of Epcot tonight if swimming is going to happen. Fred is a good man. $12 cab fare, and we are back to the resort in 10 minutes.
Fred and the girls enjoyed their evening at the pool, and I relaxed back in the room.
It was a great day! Until tomorrow...
Julie:mickey:

faline
04-07-2009, 02:40 PM
What fun you're having! You certainly covered lots of ground at the Studios and still had time for more fun at Epcot!

DizNee143
04-07-2009, 04:07 PM
sounds like a wonderful day at the studios and epcot!! you sure did get alot done today!! :mickey:

SBETigg
04-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Fun day! Thanks for sharing.

mouseketeer mom
04-07-2009, 09:21 PM
oh, we've been known to hop in a cab at the end of a long day too. Amazing how fast "regular" transportation can be!! Great report!

the other micki
04-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Two parks and swimming! You did a lot today! Sounds like you purchased some cute things in Mousegear.

vizsla
04-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the report.

yjgirl32
04-08-2009, 09:00 AM
What wonderful day. Thanks for reporting.

pdrlkr
04-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: