PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Rewards card ?

homeschool mom
04-07-2009, 08:04 AM
I just realized my rewards card - the one they load your points on - has expired. We leave a week from Friday and it is pushing it to get the card in the mail. My question: Have you ever gotten your rewards card once you are at the WDW parks? If so, how easy is it and where do I go to get it.
Thanks!

10 days and counting! :cloud9:

WishingStar2006
04-07-2009, 08:22 AM
There are several Disney VISA kiosks at WDW where you can get your card..the one that comes to immedite memory is at Downtown Disney but I know there are more. It is a fairly quick process. Good luck!

Itchy
04-07-2009, 09:14 AM
I got mine at DTD about a year ago and it was easy.

I showed them my Credit Card, and I.D., signed a form. They gave me my card and then directed me to a telephone where I could call chase and everything else was done in about 5 min. and I had my reward card loaded and ready to go.

Happy vacationing:mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
04-07-2009, 09:43 AM
We got ours at the guest services at Epcot. It was really easy and just took a phone call from us to activate it. I'm sure any guest services in the parks can help you.

Mfarquar
04-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I picked up my card last trip and it was a super easy process.

There are at least 2 locations where you can get your card that I've seen (the post above is making me increase the number to 3):

Downtown Disney (I think it's across from Ghiradelli at a Guest Services counter connected to the BB Boutique). I went there first, but realized that I forgot my Disney Visa card! You must have it with you (for obvious reasons).

So, the cast member suggested that I go to Guest Services while I was in the Magic Kingdom the next morning (when you enter the park itself - it's on the left). They went to the back, got me an envelope with a card in it, and gave me a phone number to call to activate it. We were on our way to a dining reservation, so I just called it in from my cellphone while we rode the Monorail to the Contemporary - done in 60 seconds or less! :)

I was hesitant to do so, but it was super simple in the end!

homeschool mom
04-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Thank you all for the info. I think getting it at WDW is a better option in this case rather than hoping I get it in the mail on time. Especially since my mail carrier isn't always reliable!

10 days and counting! :party: