PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia

PixieMagic
04-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Has anyone been here recently? I have found several different "variations" of menus people have posted. DF wants to go there this trip because last time he was OBSESSED with their cheese and meat plate appetizer (it was fairly expensive from what I remember) HOWEVER, I don't want to set an ADR for it if they don't have that platter as it is the ONLY thing we would be going for...so my question is if anyone has been there recently and remembers it being on the menu? Or if I call the restaurant directly or disney dining....would they know??

VWL Mom
04-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Is this what you are referring to?

Grand Antipasto Misto
chefs selection of various appetizers and specialties, generous platter served family-style; serves two - $29

It was still on the menu when we were there in November.

Septbride2002
04-06-2009, 05:46 PM
That sounds delicious! We are going here for our Candelight Processional dinner in December and I can't wait!

~Amanda

PixieMagic
04-06-2009, 06:06 PM
That may be it - I can't remember exactly as it was in 2003 - but I know it was a big platter with various cheeses and salami type meats and I think grapes? My dad is a huge cheese fanatic and just thought this was the best thing he's ever ordered and it was only our appetizer! Ha ha! :mickey:

TheDuckRocks
04-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Wasn't Tutto Italia still Alfredo's back in 2003? If so even if they have a cheese platter now it might be different. We do enjoy Tutto Italia much more than Alfredo's though.

jcvalenti
04-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Wasn't Tutto Italia still Alfredo's back in 2003? If so even if they have a cheese platter now it might be different. We do enjoy Tutto Italia much more than Alfredo's though.

I don't recall if Tutto had an antipasto platter or not. They didn't retain much from the Alfredo's menu, but this is fairly standard for any Italian style restaurant, whether fresh or traditional.

I didn't much care for Tutto, and much preferred the food (and prices) at Alfredo's. Consider Il Mulino at the Swan if you're in the mood for Italian with a great antipasti appetizer - theirs was fantastic (and they had a MUCH better wine list)

PixieMagic
04-07-2009, 07:30 PM
That's why I am so confused! I didn't even notice the name change and that explains why they don't even have alfredo on the menu!!!

DryCreek
04-07-2009, 08:05 PM
from the first week in February. I also have a scanner (.pdf or .jpg).
Now what?

DryCreek
04-07-2009, 09:29 PM
from the first week in February. I also have a scanner (.pdf or .jpg).
Now what?

I read the sticky. The copies of the menus that I brought back have been e-mailed to the address given in the sticky.

EmmMOM2
04-09-2009, 11:23 AM
The food was good and all but it was VERY expensive. I'd rather eat somewhere else next time.