PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp 2009

mudpuppysmom
04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
I have been waiting for more info to pop up about this years party and I looked today and it was updated.

A couple of things I noticed are that there are gate price, advance purchase and DVC/AP pricing. It also states tickets must be purchased one day BEFORE the event. I further noticed that there are no premium pricing for certain dates (which is good). Also passholders can buy for them and 3 guests and DVC can buy for themselves and 5 guests.

Is it me, or is alot of this new policy?

I was hoping that we would be there during a night that was not a premium date, which I never really understood anyway!

I won't have an AP this year (we're using the military salute), so we'll just be able to buy advance purchase tickets.

DisneyWFan
04-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Where did you see all this info? I couldn't find it. Did it have the prices too?

mudpuppysmom
04-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Info Central and yeah it had prices.

DisneyWFan
04-07-2009, 07:22 AM
Info Central and yeah it had prices.
From what I saw that was all 2008 info about the ticket & price info.

2008 Prices:

Gate Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Gate Pricing subject to availability, many nights will sell out in advance.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Advance Purchase available starting May 1, 2009.
Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price
(including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests.
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

Special "Dinner Add-On" is available at The Liberty Tree Tavern (menu) & Tony's Town Square (menu).

mudpuppysmom
04-07-2009, 11:04 AM
INTERCOT > Info Central > Not So Scary Halloween Party

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Disney, Halloween Fun That's Far-From-Frightening
Put on your costumes and come out for this event!

2009 Dates:
7:00 p.m. - Midnight

September: 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
October: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
November 2009: 1

Halloween at the Magic Kingdom is one of the most unique parties hosted by Disney. Come out for an evening of fun and see all your favorite Characters dressed up in their costumes. Watch for Cast Members from the Haunted Mansion. They are roaming the park, looking for new tenants perhaps...? Eek!

Returning this year is a spectacular Halloween-themed fireworks display -- “Happy HalloWishes” -- featuring spooky music from family-friendly Disney attractions and movies including Haunted Mansion and “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” as well as the voices of memorable Disney characters such as Madame Leota, Ursula, Jafar, Maleficent and Oogie Boogie. Oh My!

The one and only Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade will make it's way down Main Street USA, past all those ghostly shadows flying along the buildings. (Watch for the Headless Horseman.) The parade is shown twice. Unique floats include a Villains Float, Haunted Mansion Float, and Hades Float. The fog is thick, so watch your step. BOO!

The decor of the evening is hay bales, cornstalks, balloons, and jack o lanterns... everywhere! Upon arriving guests receive a Trick-or-Treat bag with a few goodies, and can go to designated locations throughout the Magic Kingdom for even more treats.

Most attractions will remain open all night!

Main Street, U.S.A.
Main Street Bakery
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Casey's Corner
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Adventureland
Aloha Isle
Swiss Family Treehouse
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Frontierland
Pecos Bill's Cafe
Westward Ho
Frontierland Turkey Leg
Splash Mountain
Country Bear Jamboree
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Liberty Square
The Haunted Mansion
Liberty Tree Tavern
Sleepy Hollow

Fantasyland
Mrs. Potts Cupboard
The Village Fry Shoppe
Peter Pan's Flight
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Snow White's Scary Adventures
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mad Tea Party
"it's a small world"

Tomorrowland
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Astro Orbiter
Stitch's Great Escape
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Space Mountain
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
The Launching Pad
Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies

Mickey's Toontown Fair
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm

This is a hard ticket event. Guests need to purchase a separate ticket for entry. Halloween Night always sells out in advance, so get your tickets early.

2008 Prices:

Gate Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Gate Pricing subject to availability, many nights will sell out in advance.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Advance Purchase available starting May 1, 2009.
Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price
(including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests.
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

Special "Dinner Add-On" is available at The Liberty Tree Tavern (menu) & Tony's Town Square (menu).

To purchase tickets call (407) W-DISNEY (934-7639). Guests wishing to use meals from their Magic Your Way with Dining Package, Magic Your Way Premium Package or Magic Your Way Platinum Package may do so, however admission to the Special Ticket Event is not included as part of the package.

Special Note:
Separate admission ticket is required for these events. Event tickets are valid only during specific dates and hours. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not included with any other ticket media.

Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests already inside the Theme Park who have purchased admission for the "hard ticket event" for that day may return to the Main Entrance to have their hard ticket event admission swiped. The Guest will receive a wristband which will serve as proof of admission for the event later that evening.

Guests with wristbands may stay in the park at closing; all other Guests will be asked to leave the park. In addition to the Main Entrance, additional areas for Guests to swipe their hard ticket admissions and receive wristbands may be set up inside the park. Guests should refer to their park guide or ask a Cast Member for these locations.

Boo! What? Where? & When?

Trick-or-Treating
Goodies for your ghouls all evenings.
Consult park map for locations. 7PM-12AM

Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
See your favorite characters in costume!
Parade route is marked on map.
8:15 & 10:30 PM

Halloween Dance Parties
Stitch's Cosmic Dance Party - Tomorrowland
Get Up & Boo-gie - Fantasyland

“Happy HalloWishes” Fireworks
New this year is a spectacular Halloween-themed fireworks display -- “Happy HalloWishes” -- featuring spooky music from family-friendly Disney attractions and movies including Haunted Mansion and “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” as well as the voices of memorable Disney characters such as Madame Leota, Ursula, Jafar, Maleficent and Oogie Boogie. Eek!
9:30 PM

Villain's Mix and Mingle
Your favorite Disney Villains take center stage in this Halloween production - stick around, you don't know who you may meet after the show. 7:45, 9:00, 10:05 and 11:15 p.m.

Special Disney Character Appearances
Various locations throughout the Park until 11:30 PM.

Transportation to resorts will continue through the end of the party.

Entertainment, times and locations are subject to change without notice. Inclement weather conditions may affect outdoor entertainment.

Happy Haunting!

DisneyWFan
04-07-2009, 03:00 PM
yes that is correct, but as I said it only has the 2008 prices