PDA

View Full Version : Which Segway Tour would you pick?

jdpip
04-06-2009, 11:26 AM
If you had to choose, would you rather choose the Segway Tour at Epcot or the one at Fort Wilderness? They both sound exciting, yet different! Thanks so much!

faline
04-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I'd probably opt for the Epcot tour - seems to be a way of getting a different viewpoint of the park.

PixieMagic
04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Although I've never done the one at FW - I can guarantee that the Epcot one is AMAZING! The tour goes before the park is open and you literally have WS to yourself! It's absolutely amazing! By far the coolest thing we've done and DH still brags about it 3 years later!! :secret:

Tez
04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
We have done the EPCOT one and it was a BLAST! Have not even thought about doing the other one because we LOVE EPCOT so much! I am sure you will have fun which ever one you choose!

mudpuppysmom
04-06-2009, 02:58 PM
DH and my cousin have done all three....there are two at Epcot and one at FW. DH said the one at FW was "ok", my cousin said he did not like it much. Both of them said that the Around the World one was the best! They even said they would go again and I'm sure they will the next time we go down.

The first one they did at Epcot was just a "taster" they both said....and the around the world one took them thru WS before it opened and they got to stop for pictures -- so they enjoyed that one more.

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
04-07-2009, 01:08 AM
:number1: We did the Epcot tour and loved it. I would do it again in a minute.

DizneyRox
04-07-2009, 05:48 AM
I've done the Epcot tour a couple times, looking forward to the FW tour. I was interested in the "off-road" aspect of the FW one. Becuase of that I would have said the Epcot one for a beginner. If the FW one is not really "off-road" then I would opt for Epcot again.

Either way, the segway is an amazing machine, loads of fun to drive. The two hour Epcot tour is very good, if they are still offering two tours, go in the AM. The afternoon one tends to hit a little traffic on the way back, without the traffic you can really get those guys moving.

jdpip
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks everyone -- I chose the EPCOT tour!