04-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Cast of Characters:

Me: Julie
DH: Fred
DD#1: Morgan 8 years old
DD#2: Madison 7 years old

Resort: POFQ
March 21-28

A foggy drizzly morning greeted us as we walked out the door. Oh no.... we met our friends at the bus stop and quickly decided that today might be a good day for a full out Magic Kingdom day. The crowds may be lighter to the the EMH of last night, and the drizzly rain.
Off the Magic Kingdom it is, we all pose for a picture in front the castle. We did it on photopass, and I ended up getting it as my free 5X7 with our package. It's a great shot of the nine of us. Off to Tomorrowland, where we did a few rounds of space, a trip down memory lane on The Carosel of Progress, Buzz, Monster's Inc., TTA. No one was interested in stitch. I noticed there was never a wait there either! We did really good over here! We decide to have lunch at The Columbia Harbor House, a first for my family. We all enjoyed our meal here, and the second floor was nice and not so crowded,after that another first for my family...a ride on a doom buggy in the Haunted Mansion. Our first trip, our girls were little 3 & 4 and we skipped it, and then it was being refrubished, so here we are... We LOVED it!! It was great fun. We head over to Adventure Land and enjoy Pirates, Tiki Birds, Jungle Cruise, and then another round of Splash and Big Thunder. My girls favorites!!! A little down time at the Country Bear Jamboree was nice. Crowds were pretty heavy at this point in the day, and the weather cleared to just being cloudy. We found ourselves watching the show in front of the castle and then all getting a sweet ice-cream treat at the Plaza Ice Cream shoppe.
We had some fast-passes for Space in the afternoon, so we did another round on Space.
I enjoyed the afternoon parade, and the various bands that came down Mainstreet.
We all made our way over to the Poly for our dinner at Kona Kafe. We had a great boat ride over to the Poly. We were the only nine on the boat, and the captain was a very nice man. Maddie got to blow the horns! We are avid boaters, and we did all enjoy this relaxing cruise over to the poly.
Our dinner at the Kona was delicious. Smoothies were enjoyed by the kids and I truly enjoyed my Kona Kone dessert!! Service was a little slow, but it was a great meal. We headed back over to the Magic Kingdom for Wishes. I always get a tear in my eye during the beginning! While I was enjoying Wishes, Fred took the girls for another round of Splash and Big Thunder. We made our way out of the park and were back at the room in about 45 minutes. Buses were coming fast and furious.
I ran into some other friends during Wishes.
It was a great ALL OUT MAGIC KINGDOM kind of day....
Julie:mickey:

faline
04-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Fabulous day! We have a great photo to remember the day by and had a yummy dinner at Kona's which happens to be a favorite of mine!

Disneywarrior
04-06-2009, 12:43 PM
CHH is one of my favorite CS restaurants. Great day!

DizNee143
04-06-2009, 03:24 PM
sounds like a great busy day you guys had at the MK!:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
04-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Wow! Another terrrific day! Not bad travel time back to your resort at the end of the day either.

vizsla
04-07-2009, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the report.

yjgirl32
04-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Sounds like another wonderful day. Thanks for sharing.

the other micki
04-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Enjoyed reading your report! We plan to eat at CHH later this month!

pdrlkr
04-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: