PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Dress...HELP!!!!

Nini5055
04-06-2009, 09:14 AM
My dd7 wants an Ariel Mermaid dress for our trip. She basically has not asked for anything BUT that, so I went into a Disney store at our local mall on Saturday and they had some. But they were too small!! I need a 10/12 for her. I was told to check with the Disney store online, but when I did, they listed the size (L) and then said it was unable to purchase at this time...so it must be sold out??? :confused: Arrrrgggghhh...just my luck!!!!

Anyway, where do I find the mermaid dress for Ariel??? I checked on the disney overstock site, but they did not have it. :( Should I wait until we get to WDW to purchase it? Does anyone know of other sites to purchase WDW costumes at?

DreaminofDisney24
04-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Sent you a pm:)

MickeyandTink
04-09-2009, 12:41 PM
You might keep a watch on e-bay. We bought some matching "Hawaiian" Disney shirts for me and dresses for DW and DD from the Disney store online before our trip two years ago. We tried to get another one for DS when he joined us last year, but the Disney store no longer had them. We kept a watch on e-bay and found one there after watching for a couple of weeks. :thumbsup: