PDA

View Full Version : Using Airtran for return flight

scootch713
04-05-2009, 02:31 PM
How or when do I pay for the luggage?? I know they charge $15 per bag(or at least that is what it was last time I checked) For me the convenience of not seeing my lugguage from Saturday night till I arrive in Pittsburgh is worth it. Just wondered how/when I pay for it?? /tks

Pirate Granny
04-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Hi there...last November the phone number and web-site was in the information package that we got for the return ME trip the day before we left. We called the number and paid by credit card and they gave us the confirmation number which we HAD TO GIVE to the resort airline check-in desk...no confirmation number, not luggage check-in. They did give the phone number to people in line and asked that they go to the house phone and make the call as to not hold up the rest of the line (very considerate I thought)...a lot of people tried to pay the resort check-in personnel and they cannot accept payment of that sort. It is wonderful not to have to deal with luggage until you arrive back home...and it's great to check out early, and head out to the parks for a worry free last day...One last thought on the weekends the lines tend to be longer, so get an early start if you are traveling on Fri-Sat-Sun...
:pirate:

Donald_Quackers
04-06-2009, 12:18 AM
I think you can pay for that at check in at the terminal. Check your cruise packet, as something should be in there for you.

If not, I would call DCL to find out what to do.