PDA

View Full Version : Decorated Coconut Postcards at CBR

GINNY69
04-04-2009, 07:39 PM
I hope I posted this in the right board. I was hoping if anyone stayed at the CBR if they could please clarify for me what exactly is a decorated Coconut Postcard? I though I saw a glimpse of one of these online somewhere and it looked like a actual coconut that you can mail to someone. If this is true that is really cool...:thumbsup:

sassafras
04-04-2009, 08:13 PM
I saw them-I couldn't believe them! They do look like a coconut, exactly like a coconut. Have no idea how much they cost or how you would go about mailing one!:confused:

Sunshine1010
04-04-2009, 08:57 PM
It is a real coconut. At least the one I got there was. It was decorated with a tropical scene and had a place where you can write the address. The cashier will have a magic marker for you to use. I think mine was 15.00. AND....they'll mail it for you.

Hull-onian
04-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes, the coconuts are really cool. We liked them.:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
04-06-2009, 06:02 PM
It is a real coconut. At least the one I got there was. It was decorated with a tropical scene and had a place where you can write the address. The cashier will have a magic marker for you to use. I think mine was 15.00. AND....they'll mail it for you.
Does the $15 include the cost to mail it?

Sunshine1010
04-07-2009, 12:23 AM
No, I don't think so...but it wasn't expensive.

My concern was, "How am I going to mail this"....but you give them the money for the postage, and they'll do it for you.

It's a very cool present....