PDA

View Full Version : Are Spring Breaker's still around last week of April?

Gregandmel
04-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi everyone!

We are trying to decide when to vacation NEXT year (April/May 2010). I'm trying to determine if Spring Break is still going on the very last week in April, or if it would be better to go the 1st week in May. For those of you with late Spring Breaks, when are they offered? Our schools are mid-March. Thank you so much!!!

PetefromRI
04-04-2009, 02:09 PM
I would think that sping break would be over by then.We really love the first two weeks in May.It's usually hot,dry and the crowds aren't bad,but I'm hearing that the crowds this year are going to be nuts because the popularity of the 4/3 deal was even better than Disney expected.

javamama
04-04-2009, 03:13 PM
The 1st week of May is supposed to be great, the last week of April is good usually too--most breaks are over(we went in '07). This year like the pp said crowd levels are impacted by 4/3 deal, but I'll let you know in 22 days when we leave:D

DawsonAR
04-04-2009, 06:34 PM
We were there the last week of April '08. It was more crowded than I would like or expected. There were a lot of kids there but I don't think it was anything compared to Spring Break crowds.

PrettyMinnie
04-04-2009, 10:52 PM
We have gone in late April twice (April 2006 and April 2007), both times were very pleasant. There were a few large groups but nothing outrageous. The resorts were especially quiet. One afternoon we had the pool practically to ourselves and we stayed at POP!!

Great weather as well! Good time to go. :thumbsup: