PDA

View Full Version : Any Ghost Hunters fans?

TheVBs
04-03-2009, 01:35 PM
This is my favorite show! Just wondering if anyone else enjoys it.

Tinksalot
04-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I love to watch Ghost Hunters!! :ghost::ghost::ghost:

Strmchsr
04-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Oh, yeah. Always enjoy the show. I've worked with a paranormal research group for several years with religious issues so it's nice to see the good job TAPS is doing.

ASweetLov
04-03-2009, 03:23 PM
I love Ghost Hunters!!!

CzepielCrew
04-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Love the Ghost Hunters! I would love to investigate with them.

TheVBs
04-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Oh good! I'm not alone. :) I really love that show! I think the way they approach investigations is really impressive. I got very lucky last month. A neighbor had tickets to see them speak at a local university and invited me to go. :D I didn't even know it was going on! They really put on a great presentation. They showed some video and played some EVPs that haven't been on the show. I'm so glad there's no reason to have them come to my house, ;) but I love watching the show.

Does anyone have any good ghost stories? I haven't had any experiences myself. And I'd like to keep it that way! ;)

Disneyatic
04-03-2009, 11:04 PM
I love Ghost Hunters! But for some reason, don't like the International show, just the one with Grant, Jay, Steve and Tango.

I would love to see them speak but they never seem to come down south.

TheVBs
04-05-2009, 02:26 PM
I don't like the International show either. I think it's because I find the lead guy really annoying. At least Andy isn't on it anymore - that guy drove me nuts! And, as a whole, the group just doesn't gel like the ones on the original show. Although they definitely have visited some amazing places.

MickeyMousse
04-05-2009, 03:05 PM
My DF loves Ghost Hunters! We aren't fans of the International series either and I wish Barry would come over to do more investigations with Jason and Grant. :thumbsup:

They can keep Brian. :ack: