PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think There Is A Good Chance They Will Extended The Free Dining Offer?

DisneyPrincess21
04-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I was just wondering what the chances are that they will extend the free dining offer with a 5/6 night stay. I was thinking that since they extended the 4 for 3 deal, that maybe there is a good chance they will do the same with the free dining offer. Do you think there is a chance they will extended it to include the beginning of December? Has anyone heard any rumor's of this possibly happening? I will be at wdw December 4th-December 11th and I am really hoping they will have this same offer when I go, Because it is a Great deal! Any thoughts?

DizneyRox
04-02-2009, 09:21 PM
My magic 8-ball says:

Doubtful...

That's a big time of the year for Disney, they will milk as much money as they can, especially this year.

Polynesian Dweller
04-02-2009, 09:24 PM
In a word, NO. They won't likely go beyond the last week of September and definitely not into a relatively strong season. Maybe 4/3 again after a free dining period if they feel its necessary but not free dining.

LudwigVonDrake
04-03-2009, 11:07 AM
You never know ;)

Raye3201
04-05-2009, 11:55 AM
It would be so great if they did! I'd consider another trip in the fall for sure. Let's keep our fingers crossed.:)

raider97
04-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Last year they did offer free dining for those with Disney Rewards Visa Card for select dates in Oct - Dec. So there is a possibility. I would love it since we are going there in Dec. too :)

Stephanie

DisneyPrincess21
04-07-2009, 02:02 PM
I am hoping they will be extending the offer for free dining. a pp said they wouldn't extend it because it was a busy time of year, but with this economy not many people are traveling or will be traveling. And they have had an offer all year this year. And it has been during popular times as well. So I am :fingers: and hoping that they will still have the offer at the beginning of December. :balloon:

Nini5055
04-08-2009, 08:33 AM
I would be doubtful that they would extend it...more so, they will offer "Bounce Back" to those who attend during the free dining and to Visa holders.

kemps@wdw
04-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Is there some reason the cut-off date is Oct 3? Our vaca time begins on Oct. 4 and we were hoping to get in on the free dining.

ransam
04-10-2009, 10:37 AM
i had heard a rumor they might do it in December because of the recession....just a rumor...

Polynesian Dweller
04-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Is there some reason the cut-off date is Oct 3? Our vaca time begins on Oct. 4 and we were hoping to get in on the free dining.

Yes. Its the last Saturday of the Aug-September free dining period. It just so happens that the the Sunday to Wednesday of that week are the last days of September so they have free dining for the entire week and then it ends.

Free dining has never been available in October because they have not usually needed a special promotion in October to get people to come. (they do occasionally have annual passholder and Disney visa holder things throughout the year but we are talking general public promotions here). In October they are in the midst of the Food and Wine Festival and a better weather period so it tends to be busy enough.

DisneyPrincess21
04-10-2009, 12:57 PM
i had heard a rumor they might do it in December because of the recession....just a rumor...

I'll take it! lol. :thumbsup: :D
A rumor is better than no one even talking about it happening right? :fingers::balloon: