PDA

View Full Version : Blue Man Group?

Princess'Mom
04-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Has anyone attended the BMG show at the OTHER park in Orlando? If so, did you enjoy it? Would you recommend it? Is it a show that you need to sit close to the stage to catch all of the action?
Thanks!

FaithTrustPixieDust
04-02-2009, 02:55 PM
We've seen Blue Man Group twice in Vegas. The first time we went with no idea what to expect. We were completely captivated the entire time! It turned out to be the highlight of our trip.

I highly recommend it!

luvDaMouse
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
:thumbsup: highly recomend Blue Man Group. My husband and I went last year at the universal City Walk location. It was a great show, you wont have a bad seat because it is a small theatre. Also, we had dinner at Emeril Lagasse's restaurant, the food was out of this world!!:mickey:

DonLefNY
04-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Highly recommend the Orlando Blue Man Group show. We saw a roadshow Blue Man Group in Albany, NY and the Orlando show is so much better.

laprana
04-02-2009, 04:03 PM
We saw Blue Man Group in Orlando last June and the show was awesome! We had such a good time! As the other poster said, the theater is pretty small so there really isn't a bad seat in the house. If you want to be REALLY close to the action, you can get "poncho seats" which are in the very front (first 3 or 4 rows, I think) and super close to the stage. They make you wear ponchos because some of the paint BMG uses can splatter into those rows of seats. When we went, we were in the first row behind the poncho seats and they were great! We had an excellent view of everything! You'll have a great time if you decide to go! :thumbsup:

Princess'Mom
04-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Thank you all for the information! :D I was wondering about the theater size. Now that I know - I can plan accordingly.

RAIDER
04-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Ive been to the one in Las Vegas and in Orlando ( by the way both shows are basically the same show )

Yes i would highly recommend it but if you have a problem with strobe lighting then show is not for you as the ending is full of it .

The show is really funny and sometimes surreal yes if you can get as far in the front you can you will enjoy the show ,however the auditorioum is a comfortable size that even if you were in the back you would be fine :thumbsup: