Cast of Characters:

Julie- 40 year old Birthday girl
Fred- DH
DD#1 Morgan 8
DD#2 Madison 7

Resort:
POFQ
March 21-28

Day 2 is upon us and it is a beautiful sunny day! We eat a quick breakfast in our room and are at the bus stop by 8:30am, where we meet up with our friends who are also staying at the resort. Epcot is a short ride from our resort, there are no other bus stops and it takes about 10 minutes and we are there.
The Flower and Garden festival is BEAUTIFUL!! The topiaries are just magnificient! Beauty and the Beast is at the front gate. I so enjoyed all of the beautiful flowers.
We quickly do a trip on Soarin' and grab some fast passes for later. Run across to Mission Space. Fred takes Morgan on the orange, I go on Green with Maddie. Fred looks a little green when we meet up. No more orange for him!! Do some of the interactive stuff in the Space Pavillion. Girls just love Test Track, so we head over there. Check out some of the new GM cars. We made our way over to the Living Seas and did our clam ride, and Turtle Talk with Crush. Just love Crush... girls enjoyed looking at the Manatees and fish upstairs. Maddie is always very curious about sea creatures.
After a fun time in the Seas we are hungry for lunch at our favorite counter service in all of WDW... Seasons in the Land. Chinese for the girls, Chicken for me, and Ahi tuna on a salad for Fred. The Strawberry Shortcake dessert was good too. Hung out in the Land for a time, did the boat ride, which we always enjoy. Our fastpass time for Soarin' was a ways away, so we went over to Innovations and did the interactive stuff in there. Segways were fun!!
Did a quick stop with Figment and the Imagination Workshop, and a showing of Honey I shrunk the Audience.
Morgan and Maddie spent some time playing with the water geisers. It was fun watching them. Such nice weather today! Sunny, and low 80's!! Went back over to the Land for our Fastpass time for Soarin'! All nine of us were in the front row! AWESOME!!
Fred and Ken have been friends since kindergarten and it was so much fun to tour and enjoy Disney with this wonderful family!!
After our trip on Soarin' it was off to Canada for our early (4:30) dinner reservation at LeCellier. This was a superb meal. Even the kids commented on how good their steak was. It was nice going early. We had a fully attentive wait staff and everything was excellent. Wendy and I really enjoyed our s'more desserts. After dinner we enjoyed a lovely evening walking around the world showcase, enjoying the live music... Davey Jones was playing in the American Pavillion. The girls met up with Jasmine, Genie and Aladdin over in Marocco. :marg:in Mexico and Illuminations.
Our day in Epcot was perfect. Busing was crowded on the way back, they have made two lines for the Port Orleans one for the Riverside and one for the French Quarter which made things a lot easier and kept people moving.
Back to the room, where the girls commented the beds were made! Yes, that is a great thing about vacation isn't it...
Julie:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Sounds like a great day! We love Epcot too :thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
04-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the report!:mickey:

SBETigg
04-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Sounds like so much fun. I like that you are taking your time to soak it in and enjoy and not just rushing for one big thing to the next. That's the best way to enjoy Epcot. :cool:

pdrlkr
04-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

faline
04-03-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm such a fan of the Flower & Garden Festival and am so jealous as I'll miss it again this year!

What a wonderful Epcot day you had!

grumpydude
04-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Epcot:joy::woohoo:

yjgirl32
04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Great report! Thanks for sharing.

Hull-onian
04-05-2009, 12:39 PM
You make me feel like I am there.:cloud9:

the other micki
04-05-2009, 09:49 PM
So glad you're having such a wonderful time! I'm eagerly waiting for the rest of your reports!

vizsla
04-06-2009, 05:21 AM
Another great day. Thanks for the report.

Disneywarrior
04-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the report! Le Cellier rocks!

DizNee143
04-06-2009, 03:54 PM
a great day at epcot!!! :mickey:

Hull-onian
04-06-2009, 05:43 PM
That was a great report. Just wonderful.:cloud9:

mouseketeer mom
04-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I can totally relate to all of your feelings while you soak in WDW. I always feel the same way as you! A great day in Epcot! We love the interactive stuff in the Space pavillion. We made some fun videos of us in space!

ryobi88
04-07-2009, 12:31 PM
coming in may we saw davy jones when we were there 2 years ago wife got a picture with him :cloud9:she was in love with him when she was a small lady that was a speical moment for her ..glad to hear your meal was great at lecellier as we have a adr there when we come thanks for the report:thumbsup: