PDA

View Full Version : Booked with AAA

shev
04-01-2009, 05:34 PM
This is the first time I have used AAA to book my disney vaca. I was wondering if anyone knew when I would get my package? I'm leaving on the 28th of this month and nothing yet. Just getting a little anxious I guess.

dizneefan67
04-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Just a obvious suggestion that you might have thought to do... maybe call your local AAA office, and ask them!? I am sure AAA gave you a confirmation #? They should be able to look it up from that or your name! Just a suggestion!
Have fun on your vacation, we are going November 2009 226 Days left! WOO HOO!!!!:mickey:

shev
04-01-2009, 06:42 PM
I called them and was told I would receive a call when they got the package. I was just wondering if any else had booked with AAA and knew off hand when my info should arrive.

EeyoresBestFriend
04-01-2009, 06:49 PM
From the far reaches of western Canada :D ~ I have received my package of stuff about 2 1/2 weeks before we left on previous trips.
I'm sooo jealous! We don't leave until December!!
Have fun :)

sweetsavannah
04-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Hello there, this is my first post! We will be visiting Disney for the first time April 22 and we got our package from the AAA travel agent yesterday!:mickey: Although she admited she had it since the end of last week (flaky:rolleyes:). Hope this helps!

kakn7294
04-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Last time I booked with AAA, we got our stuff about 2 weeks in advance of the trip. It generally seems to be anywhere from 1 - 3 weeks out depending on when the AAA office receives it and when they let you know that it's there or mail it out to you. Have a great trip!

laprana
04-02-2009, 09:59 AM
I've had the same experience as other posters. We've booked 3 trips with AAA, and we always got our packages about 2 weeks before our trip. :thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
04-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Same here. I've booked with AAA several times and when the agent received it, she would mail it right to me. You should be hearing something very soon!
Have fun! :mickey: