PDA

View Full Version : ADRs at DTD?

Leighler
04-01-2009, 02:48 PM
This might be a dumb question but do you need ADRs at the DTD restaurants as well- such as Planet Hollywood? Thanks and sorry for my ignorance!! :blush:

MMFreak
04-01-2009, 03:31 PM
We have never had to make them. So in my experience I would say no. When are you going?

DANAM
04-01-2009, 03:52 PM
3 years ago we tried to get in at 6pm and the wait was over an hour. We tried to make reservations but they weren't available. I suggest making if you can but I really don't know for sure if they took them or not.

tadshome
04-01-2009, 03:57 PM
We always make ADR's for Planet Hollywood. I don't know if I am just unlucky but they never seem to have anything later than 5.30pm:confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-01-2009, 05:18 PM
I would make reservations anywhere you can, just to try and cut down on the wait.

I know T-Rex at DTD takes reservations, and I'm sure a number of the rest do too, but I'm not sure about Planet Hollywood. I'd give them a quick call, and make them if you can!

TheDuckRocks
04-02-2009, 10:21 AM
My experience has been that I didn't need ADRs for Wolfgand Puck Cafe although I had them and at Capt. Jacks we were able to get in with no wait with no ADR. Both were at lunch time though.

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
04-02-2009, 10:34 AM
We always make ADR's....better safe then sorry. We made ADR's at Wolgang Puck for our June trip but at Bongo's I was told you can't make ADR's:confused:. I was given a separate number to call for Bongo's.