PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone lost Cindy's with new ADR system

DANAM
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
I have been making reservations for my Aunts trip in May and I have experienced many issues with the new system. I am wonder has anyone lost ADR's for Cinderella Royal Table because of this new system? What are they doing for you if anything?
I had Le Cellier for the exact time and day I wanted to then loss it when CM computer kicked her out. She tried to get it back but it was gone that quick. She got me something else that would work but again system kicked her out and lost it again. Finally she deceided to give me the ADR #'s after every reservation and I got a Le Cellier that doesn't at all work with all the other ADR's I made but I'm happy to have them. I was told that there have been some upsets with people loseing ADR's because of this system.

Insanity Clause
03-31-2009, 09:57 PM
I really hope the lost ADR's were just if the computer crashed while you were talking to them and not sometime after. I think I might call them tomorrow to make sure they have all our reservations. That would just be the worst thing ever.

DANAM
03-31-2009, 10:37 PM
Both actually. I lost them on the computer while I was still on the phone. And I say lost because when she pulled the screen up again they wheren't avaliable anymore. So the next morning I was really thinking about it. The C M was wonderful but I was just not sure so I called to confirm and one of the date was wrong for 1900. No big deal easily changed but I had to book at 8:20 insteed of the 7:20 she gave me first the day before.

katzctkpt
04-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Both actually. I lost them on the computer while I was still on the phone. And I say lost because when she pulled the screen up again they wheren't avaliable anymore.

Same here and before they would give the ressie # after each restaurant reserved this time it was at the end of the phone call.

#1donaldfan
04-01-2009, 12:21 PM
...hummm?? I suppose we need to call and re-verify our ressies.....!!:mickey:

javamama
04-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I know about two weeks ago when I was talking to the itinerary planners at the Poly they had computer issues, so they couldn't give me a # for my switching I did, but today when I called back she had it all in the system fine and remember the computer issues, etc... None of our ADRs were lost, or changed at all from Oct when we sent the requests to them. That does stink, did your CM help you try to get things back to what you wanted because twice in one call I don't think I would have tolerated that too well:mad: