PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the bet is on continuation of these discounts?

Gregandmel
03-31-2009, 04:50 PM
The Disney deals have been wonderful and I'm so happy for everyone who has been able to benefit from them! We went in October (the start of the "uh oh" phase with recession) but were still able to score a decent discount on WL. When we returned, we got several awesome discount offers via: e-mail for this year, but we aren't going until next May, 2010. So what do you think the odds are that they will continue these fabulous offers? I'm hoping (or my 401(k) is hoping) that the market starts to settle down and the economy turns a corner. I wonder how far-out Disney makes "the call" on offering these deals? It's obviously working for now from what I hear on these boards!!!

faline
04-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Only Disney knows the answers to your questions and, in truth, may not have made any decisions about what they will do that far into the future. I'm sure they will continue to monitor attendance and market trends before they make any decisions about special offers, if any.

Daisy'sMom
04-01-2009, 06:14 PM
With free dining being offered, it looks like the 4/3 is gone. A matter of fact, we were planning a big family reunion thing, 18 of us, in Oct. But everyone (they all live in other states) has vetoed the idea. They do not think the dining deal will save them that much. I was sad but can understand their position. :(