PDA

View Full Version : psa disney crocs

rainbodragon
03-31-2009, 01:34 PM
the crocs site has a bunch of disney crocs on clearance under outlet. they have them for the whole family and it appears they are discontinuing them. if you wanted a pair, nows the time, they are all under $20! we just picked up 2 pairs for our upcoming trip!

kakn7294
03-31-2009, 02:04 PM
They've been in the outlet section for months - at least since December. Sizes and colors come and go so I can't figure out if they are discontinued or what. I bought mine anyway. :D

starryeyes21
04-02-2009, 02:37 PM
If you want Crocs you may want to act soon. I read that the company may be forced to file for bancruptcy.

kakn7294
04-02-2009, 02:56 PM
If you want Crocs you may want to act soon. I read that the company may be forced to file for bancruptcy.I hope that's not true! They are the only shoes that I can comfortably wear other than flip-flops. I'll have to stock up if that's the case!

LarryBoy
04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
I am sure someone would buy them out before they go under. That's way too popular of a brand just to go away.

pixiesmimi
04-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Our local store that carries them has them all 50% off and is getting rid of them. I don't know if it is the problems with the company or if it is because the online outlet is too much competition for them. Since I discovered the online outlet before Christmas, I have bought several pairs at very low prices for me and the rest of the family. They have some great new styles coming out so I can't figure that they would do that if they are going to file bankruptsy. I hope this isn't true because I love them!

yjgirl32
04-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I just got a whole bunch of crocs for the trip in Sept. I love my crocs. I really hope they don't go under.