PDA

View Full Version : CRT Dinner

momofaprincess
03-30-2009, 08:07 PM
Has anyone been to CRT for dinner lately? Who is there? I know it is supposed to be the fairy godmother, but is there anyone else? Is it as hard to get ressies for dinner as for breakfast?

joanna71985
03-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Dinner is Cinderella in the lobby. Upstairs is Fairy Godmother, Suzy, and Perla. They do a little show. I don't know if they always stop for pictures/autographs (I have heard of times when they do, and also times when they don't).

PixieMagic
03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
A little off topic, but does anyone know if the photo package they talk about comes with the price of the meal, or do you have to buy it seperate?? Also I am on the dining plan and although it's 2 TS credits, does it make a difference??

DANAM
03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
A little off topic, but does anyone know if the photo package they talk about comes with the price of the meal, or do you have to buy it seperate?? Also I am on the dining plan and although it's 2 TS credits, does it make a difference??

I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago and everyone said that the picture package comes with the price so you will not have to pay out of pockets for it.

For the original question. I have been holding with several CM's tring to make reservations for my Aunt for May. The system crashed several times with everyone I talk to. I mention this for a reason, make sure you get your Cindy reservation # immediatley after you book it. Don't wait until you finish all your ADR's. They are having a few problems and they have been working on it but the CM's I have talked to said there have been some upsets. Anyway I asked her about this and she said everything goes just as fast. Hope that helps you.

Insanity Clause
03-31-2009, 10:01 PM
I know when we made our rez for CRT they told us that after the pictures and intially greet the characters leave. I am thinking maybe they have to get ready for the parades or something. They said that for Breakfast and Lunch that they hang around and come by the tables and such. Now, this is what I was told by a CM for the ADR rez.