PDA

View Full Version : refillable mugs

saunie
03-30-2009, 04:47 PM
We got the DDP and I understand that the refillable mugs are only good at our resort. What is the best way to quench our thirsts without spending all of our snack options?

Thanks....

DisneyPrincess21
03-30-2009, 05:21 PM
We got the DDP and I understand that the refillable mugs are only good at our resort. What is the best way to quench our thirsts without spending all of our snack options?

Thanks....

We usually go to the local super walmart in Kissimmee and by a case of water for around $4 bucks and there is like 32 bottles per case. We refill our fridge every night. And then take a few bottles with us to the parks. And if plain water isn't your thing, you can always get the kool-aid, propel, gatorade, or crystal light packets to put into the bottle of water for some flavor. :thumbsup:

mickey&missy
03-30-2009, 05:36 PM
If you don't want to use your snack credit (which I agree isn't the best way to the credit) you can pay cash for the drinks or ask to have the drinks charged to the room and not used as snack credits.

I also agree that if you have transportation going to Walmart or someplace and getting a case of water and whatever other drinks you may want is a very good and cost effective thing to do. If you don't have transportation and still want to buy drinks and maybe interested in buying other things look into garden grocer (add a .com) ;) they deliever to WDW. We used them for snack and drinks for the room in January and it was great! They do charge a hefty deliever fee so it may be prohibitive to order from them.

Good luck!!