PDA

View Full Version : 1st week in May - 2010

Gregandmel
03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
I posted earlier about taking our son out of school at the end of Sept 2010. He has some learning strategies difficulties, so I'm thinking that maybe starting off his 5th grade year missing a week might not be a good idea. So now I"m thinking 1st week in May - this will be the tail-end of his 4th grade and I know that any subsequent trips will probably need to be done in the summertime.

How is the 1st part of May with crowds & weather? Easter that year is April 4th, so I"m hoping with Easter being early and the Spring breaks being mostly done, that this might be a good time? Anyone been that can give me some feedback? Thanks in advance!!!!

Checkers
03-30-2009, 03:55 PM
:mickey:We have been that time of year and crowds have been lighter because of the reasons you stated. The weather is great and the we are planning a trip next year also for the 2nd week of May. We will be celebrating my DGD's 7th birthday and will be having a GG so hope this year flies by for both of us!

MMFreak
03-30-2009, 04:52 PM
We are going May 1 to 9 this year. Usually we go the 1st week after Easter break but this year we schedule conflicts so this will be our 1st time going this week. I will let you know.