PDA

View Full Version : tell me about October...

momofaprincess
03-30-2009, 12:46 PM
We went to WDW last year during Columbus Day week. Crowds were heavier than what we had experienced in September but not horrible by any means. This year we're planning to go the week after Columbus Day week (Oct 17-24). How do you think it will compare to Columbus week?

SBETigg
03-30-2009, 01:40 PM
You'll still find crowds, particularly in World Showcase for the F & W fest, but it should be less crowded than the Columbus Day week. I think you'll find it pleasantly manageable.

joonyer
03-30-2009, 01:52 PM
We have been at that time before and as well as Columbus day weekend. The crowds will be less the week after. October is a great time to visit WDW, the best time of year in my opinion. you should to MNSSHP if you haven't been to one before.

RedSoxFan
03-30-2009, 03:45 PM
We went during that time frame last October. It was busy; but not as busy as the two other times we went during Thanksgiving week. F&W festival was very busy during the weekends.

epceddie
03-30-2009, 04:55 PM
We've been twice in October and the weather was great. The crowds at the parks were very manageable and we went to MNSSHP at the MK on both trips.
We're going back the first week of November to celebrate Allison's 50th birthday and I saw today that MNSSHP will be held on Nov. 1. so we can't wait to go back.