PDA

View Full Version : food and wine question

jrkcr
03-30-2009, 12:26 PM
If DH and I go during the food and wine festival, would we really need to do a dining plan too? Or if we can get the free dining, should we? Can you use any of the dining plan credits at the special food and wine places?

Never done the F&W, so I hope I am making sense....

Strmchsr
03-30-2009, 12:52 PM
You can use snack credits on some things at the F&W kiosks, but I don't think you can use meal credits.

SBETigg
03-30-2009, 01:31 PM
You can make a meal out of the F & W offerings, but it adds up incredibly fast. If you're going during free dining, it makes sense to get the dining plan. You can use snack credits for F & W samples. Even without free dining, we prefer to get the plan and use our TS credits on some Signature dining, saving some days free for F & W grazing indulgence. We make one or two meals out of F & W snacks. If you plan on doing more, the dining plan may not make sense for you.

PixieMagic
03-30-2009, 01:36 PM
It kind of depends on how much time you'll be spending at Epcot vs the other parks. Either way I would still take the free dining if you can get it...but I wouldn't pay for the dining plan during the food and wine festival....the sampling is too much fun and WAY too filling!