PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express question

Tinkerbelly84
03-30-2009, 11:04 AM
My boyfriend and I are heading to the world in a little less then a month. We have decided to make use of the magical express option to and from the airport. My questions is do we have to let ME get our luggage or can we just go get it ourselves? I sorta have OCD and leaving that up to someone else kind of freaks me out.

LandFan
03-30-2009, 11:07 AM
You can get it yourselves. Just don't put the yellow tags on your suitcases (so ME doesn't pull them) and they will show up on the luggage carousel with everyone else's. Then, after you pick up your luggage, proceed to the ME counter.

BMan62
03-30-2009, 11:08 AM
If you want to pick up your own luggage, simply do not put the YELLOW tags on your bags. That way they will go through the 'normal' baggage claim routine. If you put the YELLOW tags on your bags, they are taken off the plane and moved to a different baggage area for sorting to go to the Disney resorts.

beksy
03-30-2009, 11:08 AM
You can get the luggage yourself. Just leave the yellow tags they send off of the luggage and it will go to the normal luggage pick-up area. Grab your luggage and they will put it under the bus with carry-ons.

Tinkerbelly84
03-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Thank you all very much! I think that's exactly what we'll do.